- Understanding of General Construction.
- Manage and/or assist with project documentation procedures to include Owner Contracts and Cost Management.
- Manage and/or assist with collecting Prequalification Information, Insurance, and other project specific requirements.
- Manage and/or assist with coordinating services.
- Create, manage and/or assist with Owner Direct Purchase process, Submittals, Closeout Documentation, and other project specific requirements.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Gmail, Bluebeam, and other project specific software.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
- Innovative effort to solve project challenges.
- Support all Team members.
Why Blue Rover Group?
- Competitive Salary and Health Benefits
- Hybrid Work Opportunity (In-Office and Remote Work)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Milestone Completion and Year-End Bonification
- Professional, Financial, and Wellbeing Seminars
- Team quarterly events and opportunities to get involved in our community and give back!
All positions require a pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and clear background check.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.