- Plan and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts employee orientation to provide information and training regarding Company policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Assist in budget of human resources operations.
- Manage and/or assist with payroll.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and other project specific software to include accounting software.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
- Innovative effort to solve project challenges.
- Support all Team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Knowledge/Experience to include payroll, ADA, Disability Leave, Benefits, National Labor Relations Act, Department of Labor, Fair Labor Standards Act, and OSHA.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
Why Blue Rover Group?
- Competitive Salary and Health Benefits
- Hybrid Work Opportunity (In-Office and Remote Work)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Year-End Bonification
- Professional, Financial, and Wellbeing Seminars
- Team quarterly events and opportunities to get involved in our community and give back!
All positions require a pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and clear background check.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.