- Drive business growth by assisting Blue Rover Group at penetrating new and existing target markets.
- Primary source of prospecting new leads through a mix of outreach techniques.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic - Strong people skills.
- Time management and exceptional customer service.
- Develop prospecting strategies and initiatives.
- Self-motivated and driven as you will be the primary source of prospecting new leads.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong people skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Maintain communication and status on open leads.
- Create and maintain social media content.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Gmail, social media, and other project specific software.
- Support all Team members.
Why Blue Rover Group?
- Competitive Salary and Health Benefits
- Hybrid Work Opportunity (In-Office and Remote Work)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Milestone Completion and Year-End Bonification
- Expense Reimbursement
- Cellular Phone Stipend
- Professional, Financial, and Wellbeing Seminars
- Team quarterly events and opportunities to get involved in our community and give back!
All positions require a pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and clear background check.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.